Knowing that I will need to make a final outcome in the mock exam, I needed to begin to brainstorm all of the ideas and themes that relate to my personal study and the coursework which I have been completing. In the brainstorm, I explored all of the different ideas that I could touch upon. Firstly, as well as looking at the themes that relate to my work, I also put down my own, current feelings and emotions - the reason for this is that the work needs to be personal to me and I feel that it the piece should, to a level, reflect and portray my feelings. Secondly, I looked at my 3 main artists from my personal study and began to draw connections of comparisons together about the 3. This would give me a good starting point that I can reap inspiration and ideas from for the mock exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment