DADArt

After looking into Dada, the straight forward approach would be to create a piece of artwork, that literally has no meaning. However, anyone could just draw a picture of a man off centre on a page and claim it to be a piece of dada style art. Thus, I feel that dada art does actually need to have some inkling of meaning to it.
When trying to think of what to make, one of my first ideas was to create a piece of 'soundart' something which I think is shied away from when it comes to making art. To make my piece of 'soundart' dada-esque, I posed a question as to whether a pointless, everyday sound (in my case a car) could be defined a piece of art. A question which I feel could be taken further, and evolved into a personal study question.




0 comments:

Post a Comment